Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
On behalf of the City of Thomaston/Greatest Generation Memorial Park Committee, we would like to welcome your group to the Greatest Generation Memorial Park Island area. We are happy to be able to provide an outdoor meeting place for the citizens of our community.
Island rental is $25 for every four hours. The fee will be used for the park maintenance and improvements. Please put all trash in the trash containers. We ask your help in keeping the area clean and pleasant for future groups. Please report any damage that you might notice.
Once you submit the form, you must come to our office at (106 East Lee Street) to pay for your island rental. Your reservation in not finalized until we have received the pavilion rental fee. You can call us at 706-647-4242 for more information.
- The island may be used to hold fund raisers for organizations, churches, and/or individuals
- No solicitation of donations will be allowed outside the island boundary
- Grills, large smokers or fish cookers are allowed in the island. Don't let oil and drippings from your grills, smokers, and cookers get on the ground. You must take it with you and properly dispose of it
- Certificate of Liability Insurance listing the City of Thomaston as additional insured must be provided
- No Inflatables are allowed
- Please clean up area after the event; Do not leave any discarded items; All trash should be placed in the receptacles
- I agree to have the pavilion and surrounding area cleaned up at the end of our event.
- I have received a copy of all park, playground, pavilion, tennis/pickleball court and interactive fountain rules. I have read and understand all rules.
- By reserving the pavilion, it reserves the pavilion only. The playgrounds, interactive fountain, pickleball courts and tennis courts are not part of the pavilion rental and are open to the public. There are no refunds due to the fountain being closed or not working. The fountain is not included in the pavilion rental.
By checking the "I agree" box below, you agree and acknowledge that 1) your application will not be signed in the sense of a traditional paper document, 2) by signing in this alternate manner, you authorize your electronic signature to be valid and binding upon you to the same force and effect as a handwritten signature, and 3) you may still be required to provide a traditional signature at a later date.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field